The Account Manager will report to the Director of Account Management and will work directly with strategic sales executives. The Account Management team is made up of four Account Managers all based in New York.
- Work with sales executives and the marketing department to build digital media proposals and custom programs including microsites, e-newsletters, custom solutions, and standard banners.
- Interface daily with multiple departments including Sales Marketing, Ad Ops, Finance, and Sales.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Attend client-facing presentations as needed
- Monitor ongoing campaign delivery, ensure all digital media program components are delivered as contracted
- Proactively prepare and present delivery optimizations
- Prepare and present ongoing and/or post-campaign delivery reports
- Have been in the digital media industry for 1-3 years working either in Client Services for a publisher or at an agency
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to be articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well in Microsoft Excel and analyze numbers
- Ability to work well in Microsoft PowerPoint and articulate creative ideas
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick and ATLAS a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Must be fluent in English
Does this sound like you? If so, what are you waiting for! Send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com!Print