Events, Appearances, & In the News
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder will speak at the ECRI Institute and FDA Cohost Free Patient-Centeredness Conference November 29-30
- Jeremy Shane, HealthCentral President, will speak on a panel at the Digital Pharma East Conference in Philadelphia, PA October 17-20.
- HealthCentral President, Jeremy Shane will speak on a panel at the DTC National Digital in Fairfield, NJ October 12-13.
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder gave a keynote, entitled, “The Real Health Care Revolution: Where are the pitch forks and torches?” at e-Patient Connection on Wednesday, September 21, in Philadelphia, PA.
- HealthCentral’s TheBody.com News Editor, Kellee Terrell spoke on a panel at the 2011 National Convention & 8th Annual LCBT Media Summit in Philadelphia on August 25th.
- HealthCentral’s TheBody.com News Editor, Kellee Terrell spoke at the National Association for Black Journalists Convention on two panels, “When Gay Goes Viral” and “HIV/AIDS: 30 Years Later.”
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder gave a keynote and participate in other events at the Endeavor Entrepreneur Summit June 28-30th in San Francisco, CA.
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder spoke and participated in a panel at DIA Social Media, June 19-23rd in Chicago, IL. Get the full speech here.
- Dennis Upah, HealthCentral Executive Vice President, Broadcast spoke on a panel at the MDD Exec Conference June 1-2 in Boston, MA.
In the News:
- Veronica Combs, Vice President of Content Development, writes for October’s MediaPost article, “Escape From PowerPoint To Get A True Picture Of Your Customers, Readers, And Audidence.”
- President and COO of HealthCentral, Jeremy Shane, comments on Steve Jobs’ health care legacy for InsuranceQuotes.com, “Steve Jobs’ Health Care Legacy.”
- Jessica Simon, HealthCentral Vice President, Insights and Analytics, writes for the September issue of MediaPost, “Rethinking Health Q&A.“
- Angie Teates, HealthCentral Vice President, Advertising Operations, writes for the August issue of MediaPost, “Selling to the Working Mom Online.”
- HealthCentral’s TheBody.com has won the The National Association of Black Journalists Convention and Career Fair’s 2011 Salute to Excellence Award. Read more here.
- Quincy Strong, HealthCentral Vice President of
- HealthCentral’s TheBody.com General Manager, Aryeh Lebeau wrote July’s MediaPost article, “Online Product Integration, Pharma-Style.”
- HealthCentral’s TheBody.com site has won the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association award for best Multimedia Website for the entire site, specifically the HIV/AIDS Resource Center for Gay Men.
- Jeremy Shane, President and COO of HealthCentral, shares his thoughts on health care, pharma, patients, and the 2012 election cycle with DTC Perspectives in their June issue, “2012: DTC’s Opportunity to Reboot Consumer Readership.”
- In the June issue of MediaPost, Veronica Combs, Vice President of Content Development, discusses how social games can be adapted in health in “Tune Up Your Next Campaign With A Dose Of Gaming Mechanics.”
- Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO was interviewed by Global Forum about his upcoming panel at DIA, “The Problems and Promise of Using Social Media to Improve Patient Care.”
- Chris Hall, HealthCentral Director of Clinical Platforms, writes in MediaPost‘s May issue, The Meaningful Use of Mobile And Web Consumer Applications.
- Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO was named a 2011 “Tech Titan” by the Washingtonian Magazine.
- In MediaPost’s April issue, Jessica Simon, HealthCentral’s Vice Present of Insights and Analytics writes about the Behavior of the Mobile Health Seeker.
- Applied Clinical Trials interviews Dennis Upah, HealthCentral Executive Vice President, Broadcast about patient recruitment in “Social Media Challenges and Solutions.”
- Jeremy Shane, President and COO of HealthCentral, discusses where he sees advertising going with MM&M’s Matthew Arnold in DTC Report: Code Red for DTC?
- Veronica Combs, Vice President of Content Development, discusses new Facebook plug-in: articles and comments in MediaPost article, Does Your Health Identity Belong On Your Facebook Wall?
- HealthCentral Executive Vice President and General Counsel Alex Baldwin wrote MediaPost article, “Patient Advocates: The Link Between Patients And Pharma.”
To view past events, appearances, and news – click here.
Want HealthCentral executives to speak at your event?Print