Jeremy Shane is President and Chief Operating Officer of HealthCentral, overseeing day-to-day operations at the company and responsible for audience growth, user engagement and revenue. Shane joined HealthCentral in January 2006.
Prior to joining The HealthCentral Network, he was Co-Founder and CEO of Versify Solutions, LLC, an enterprise software developer focusing on the wholesale power industry. Previously, Shane was a founding member of Power Team, the wholesale power marketing unit of Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC). From 1994 to 1999, Shane led the growth of Power Team’s supply portfolio from a Mid Atlantic concentration to a nationwide presence, and from 2000 to 2004 oversaw development of software to manage Power Team’s energy supplies. During 1991-1992, Shane served in the U.S. Department of Justice focusing on Federal health care policy. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with a B.A. in International Relations.
Want to know Jeremy’s thoughts? Get inside his head here.
What Jeremy has been up to:
- Jeremy comments on Steve Jobs’ health care legacy for InsuranceQuotes.com, “Steve Jobs’ Health Care Legacy.”
- Jeremy shares his thoughts on health care, pharma, patients, and the 2012 election cycle with DTC Perspectives in their June issue, “2012: DTC’s Opportunity to Reboot Consumer Readership.”
- Jeremy discusses where he sees advertising going with MM&M’s Matthew Arnold in DTC Report: Code Red for DTC?
- Spoke on the Mobile Technology panel at ExL Pharma’s 2nd Patient Engagement Summit March 2nd.Spoke with Digitas Health’s Matt McNally at the DTC Fall Conference on November 10th.
- Spoke at Heath 2.0 in San Francisco
- Jeremy weighs in on DTC Perspectives’ Digital Review
- Featured in Pharmaceutical Commerce’s article, “Pharma, FDA Wrestle with Social Media Tools”
- Presented at Ad:Tech in San Francisco