Past Events, Appearances, & In the News
Events and Appearances:
- Dennis Upah, HealthCentral Executive Vice President, Broadcast spoke at The 20th Annual Partnership with CROs Partnerships in Clinical Trials Workshop March 30th.
- HealthCentral Vice President, Technology, Greg Fitzgerald and team participated at Health 2.0′s Spring Fling Code-a-thon in San Diego, CA.
- At CBI’s iPharma Connect Conference, HealthCentral Director of Insights and Analytics, Jessica Simon spoke on March 21st about how search affects the patient journey.
- HealthCentral’s President and Chief Operating Officer, Jeremy Shane spoke on the Mobile Technology panel at ExL Pharma’s 2nd Patient Engagement Summit March 2nd.
- At the ePharma Summit 2011, President and Chief Operating Officer, Jeremy Shane and HealthCentral expert, Ann Bartlett spoke on a panel February 8th.
- At the DTC Fall Conference, HealthCentral President Jeremy Shane spoke with Digitas Health’s Matt McNally on November 10th; HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith moderated a panel on November 10th; and HealthCentral expert Lisa Emrich was on a panel November 11th.
- Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO, spoke and participated at the Celebration of Entrepreneurship event in Dubai. Check out the coverage on Wamda.com.
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder and HealthCentral Executive Vice President and General Counsel Alex Baldwin participated in the AZ Social Media Roundtable on October 14th in NYC.
- Jeremy Shane, HealthCentral President and COO, spoke on panel – Search and Content: New Models and Partnerships at Health 2.0 on October 7th in San Francisco.
- HealthCentral expert Lisa Emrich spoke at the e-Patient Connections Conference September 28th in Philadelphia.
- Chris Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO, moderated a panel for The Advertising Club on The Future of Pharma, September 16th in NYC.
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder spoke at Health 2.0 in Washington DC June 7.
- HealthCentral EVP of Broadcast Dennis Upah spoke at MDDExec’s 2010 Sales and Marketing Excellence Conference on May 20-21 in Minneapolis.
- HealthCentral CEO Christopher M. Schroeder moderated a panel on Internet Evolutionary Trends at the DC10 Summit in Washington DC May 13-16.
- HealthCentral President and COO Jeremy Shane spoke at Ad:Tech April 20 in San Francisco.
- Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO, moderated a panel at the Jordan-U.S. Investment and Trade Forum in Washington DC April 19.
In the News:
- David Hua’s, HealthCentral VP, Content and Contributions, MediaPost article “Digital Diet: Remedies for Internet Indigestion.”
- All Things D published “Egypt.com: Is It Time to Invest in Egyptian Start-ups?” co-authored by Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO.
- Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO, interviews with TAE Radio on Entrepreneurship in Dubai and a Unique Business Model.
- Blog.AIDS.gov features HealthCentral’s TheBody.com General Manager, Aryeh Lebeau as he guest blogs about World AIDS Day.
- Al Jazeera interviewed TheBody.com’s Kellee Terrell for World AIDS Day on the changing perceptions of HIV/Aids in the United States.
- The Washington Post publishes Christopher M. Schroeder, HealthCentral CEO, on his observations of the Celebration of Entrepreneurship gathering in Dubai – “Dubai, a new locus of entrepreneurial energy.” For pictures, click here.
- HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith’sMediaPost article “New FDA Guidance for Online Marketing: Safe Bets.”
- CNN’s Elizabeth Cohen featured HealthCentral in her article, “Your top health searches, asked and answered”
- HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith’s MediaPost article, “World’s Largest Pharma Focus Group Conducted In September.”
- HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith’sMediaPost article “Media Planning For A Boring Planet.”
- Chris Hall, HealthCentral’s Director, Clinical Platform, interviews with Pulse & Signal’s Andree Blackman.
- HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith’sMediaPost article “One Perfect Ad.”
- Ted Smith, HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, is featured in NextGov’s article, “Advocates worry White House changes could hurt transparency.”
- HealthCentral’s EVP Audience, Ted Smith’s MediaPost article “Health Games, Who Wins?”
- HealthCentral’s CEO, Christopher M. Schroeder, describes “The Era of the Empowered Patient,” in DTC Perspective’s June Issue.
- Jeremy Shane, HealthCentral’s President, is featured in Pharmaceutical Commerce’s article, “Pharma, FDA Wrestle with Social Media Tools.”
To view current events, appearances, and news – click here.
Want HealthCentral executives to speak at your event?Print