I have serve copd, now complicated by a severe acid reflux attack confirmed after a endoscopy/colonoscopy. Aspirin + theophylline, antibiotics, and prednisone were thought to be the main culprits all added after viral pneumonia. I am now off the above drugs, with the exception of prednisone 7.5 mg and other inhalers, sprivia, foradil, atrovent, pulmacort, albuterol, xanax for anxiety. The pharmacist says atrovent is bad for acid reflux and I've read xanax not terrific. The gastro/ent. doctor put me on protonix and sucralfate. I understand protonix is usually a maximum of 16 weeks and strong stuff. What about sucralfate? I don't want to be on any medication longer than necessary. What's the balance here if any?
- Home Remedies For Children With Heartburn
- How Soon Does Heartburn Start In Pregnancy?
- What Is Difference Between Prilosec Otc And Prescription Prilosec?
- What Causes Violent Vomiting Gerd Or Hiatal Hernia?
- What's Difference Between Upper Endoscopy And Colonoscopy?
- Why Gerd Causes Post Nasal Drip?