Saturday, October 25, 2014

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 Helen Cameron, Community Member, asks

Q: What kind of Doctor would you go to see about the Acid Reflux? Thanks

I have had this cough for 3 months and a burning feeling down my wind pipe. Not sure what kind of doctor to see for this.


Answer This
Answers (2)
Laura, Editor
6/12/08 11:42am

Hi Helen,


Typically gastroenterologists specialize in acid reflux treatment. For a listing of gastroenterologists in your area try searching our resources here.

Car, Community Member
6/24/11 5:57pm

Can acid reflux be bad for your health?

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Helen Cameron, Community Member— Last Modified: 06/15/12, First Published: 06/11/08