• concernedMom concernedMom
    November 12, 2009
    What kind of doctor specializes in the Lymphatic system?
    concernedMom concernedMom
    November 12, 2009

    My 20 year old daughter developed a very large growth under her armpit at age15 or 16. She saw a general practitioner and a dermatologist who both said it was probably not anything to worry about. They suggested using an antipersperant rathar than deoderant thinking it might be clogged pores. The gland or growth seems to enlarge and reduce with her menstrual cycle but it is getting larger with time. Now she is feeling a small nodule under the other arm and a new additional one under the first arm. They are tender and swollen.




You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.