I ALWAYS feel like something is stuck in my throat,even when I don't eat or drink anything.I have felt like this for 2 months.It makes me afraid to eat & I have lost 8 pounds in 2 months...I only weigh 100 pounds!I have constant panic attacks & sometimes even feel like my throat or tongue swells.It is really scary & depressing to think I may feel like this forever!Please HELP!I have been to several doctors & have had a barium swallow test(normal).They have me on protonix,but is not always helping.What can I do?My teeth are becoming brown stained & my tongue was dark brown not too long ago.I suufer from constipation as well.What can it be & what tests do I need to have done?Thanks.
- Symptoms Of Acid Reflux During Pregnancy - Burning In Throat
- Using Vinegar And Honey To Cure Acid Reflux
- What's Difference Between Upper Endoscopy And Colonoscopy?
- Why Does White Wine Give Me Heartburn?
- Pain Reliever To Take If You Have Gastritis
- Pinched Nerve In Back Cause Rib Stomach Pain