I have had ongoing chest pain for over a year now. I have been to the doctor for an EKG and CT scan and everything came back normal. They suggested getting tested for acid reflux but in that time I have switched doctors and have not followed through with the testing. About 3 months ago I got a swollen tonsil with slight ear pain. The tonsil has been swollen constantly for 3 months, it does not cause alot of pain but it does feel at times like there is lump in my throat and a needle going through the tonsil. Most of my chest pain occurs at night time or about 30 minutes after a meal. At night I wake up sometimes short of breath and needing to recatch my breath. Could acid reflux be a cause of all of these symptoms? Also at times after eating I taste fluid in the back of my throat and have had some swollen lymph nodes that are very small in size but have stayed swollen with my tonsil. Any suggestions or possibility that these symptoms could point to acid reflux?
hi i have acid reflux and have found a couple of swollen lymph nodes but they are very small,i'm curious where are your's at?I was just curios.Please let me know.Thank you!
I have had the same symptoms you had. Besides my reflux, what bothers me more is the lump sensation in my throat and seeing my right tonsil slightly swollen.
Why was wondering what your final diagnosis was.
I am having acid reflux for the past 11 months. I do have the following symptom
1. sore throat
2. lump sensation in the throat
3. tightness in the throat
4. burning sensation in the chest
5. choaking sensation in the throat
8. difficult to breath
The doctor did CT scan for my chest , neck, adomion, upper endoscopye and colonoscopy. They could not find anything major problem.
They told me finally that my stomach valve is weak that is why I am getting frequent acid reflux.
Right now I doing the following
1. Believeing that Jesus knows my suffering. I am sensing his healing by changing my life style through this sickness.
2. Drinking lots of water and eating vegetables and fruits.
3. Avoiding spicy food and add tumeric and cumin seeds( which are heavy anti oxidant) in my diet
4. Eliminating all negative influences, stress and negative thought practices
5. Doing power walking, uphill walking, yoga for digestive wellness and other weight lose exercises
6. writing a journal of my every day diet.
7. Living one day at a time and dealing one problem at a time
8. Eliminating fear, anxiety and negative desires.
9. Taking homeo remedy for acid reflux, multi vitamins and mineral suppliment
Result: I am getting better and better. I will be healed soon completely from this disease.
Note: This disease helped me to take care of my house ( which is my body) and disciple my living ( positive thoughts, nutritious food, exercise, breathing practise, lots of water)
This is the best answer I've seen yet. I truly believe in my God , through his son Jesus. I like the idea of keeping a food diary and the the fact and realness of our father's healing hands. I beieve in his own time, if we continue to believe and faint not that we will be totally healed. In his word he stated by his stripes we are healed. I love the point of taking care of our house (i.e., our temples which truly is our bodies and they honestly do belong to God. So thank you, I'm glad I went searching tonite and found you and this message. I will pay more and closer attention to me, my life style and way of living, my stress level and so much more.. Too God be the Glory!!! I willl keep you in my prayers. Thnaks for the encouragement to keep moving, to continue to lift up the name of our lord and savior. It's Back 2 Basics, God's un-conditional, yet simply love for alll us us. God"s blessings and his promises of health, wealth and prospersity to you and yours. Simply Satin
Books helpful for healing
1. 8 weeks to optimum health - Andrew Weil, M.D
2. spontaneous healing - Andrew Weil, M.D
3. It's Your Time - Joel Osteen
4. Becoming better you - Joel Osteen
I also have swallon lymph nodes in neck ( both sides) along with acid reflux. But the ER doctor saw my neck CT scan report and told me that not to worry about it. But for caution they may do one more CT scan of neck after 3 months to check for stability.