I have had a sore throat for a month or longer and am feeling very lethargic. I have been treated with antibiotics with no noticable improvement. My throat is still sore and I have "pus pockets" or blister-appearing sores in the back of my throat. I have never experienced acid reflux that I know of; however, the doctor tells me I have the worse case of acid reflux they have ever seen. They also looked into my nose and said the same thing. I have heard others tell about waking with undigested food in their mouth and nose and a terrible burning that won't go away. I have never had this. Should I get a second opinion? Thanks for any info.
- Side Effects Of Zantac Long Term Use
- What Is Difference Between Prilosec Otc And Prescription Prilosec?
- What Is The Difference Between Prilosec And Zantac?
- Sinus Drainage Can Cause Mild Burning Chest
- Symptoms Acid Reflux Tightness In Throat Pressure In Neck
- Acid Stomach Gas Pains Back Ache