Hydrocholoric acid is a clear, poisonous liquid. It is highly corrosive, which means it immediately causes severe damage, such as burning, on contact.
This article discusses poisoning due to swallowing or breathing in hydrochloric acid.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at...Read more
1. Can Tagamet cause mouth sores? While there are many reported side effects of Tagamet, mouth sores is not one of them. The most common... Read more »