Seek immediate medical help. Do NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.
If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, flush with lots of water for at least 15 minutes.
If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider. Do NOT give water or milk if the patient is having symptoms (such as vomiting, convulsions, or a decreased level of alertness) that...Read more
Acid reflux is not limited to the United States. Parents and support groups from around the world contact us with questions about acid... Read more »
I have been experiencing a lot of acid reflux of late. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I've been smoking... Read more »