Impulsiveness is one of the major symptoms of ADHD is impulsiveness. This is reacting before thinking. Impulsiveness can appear in many different ways. Some examples are:
- Blurting out answers, before questions are completed or when inappropriate.
- Interrupting during conversations or speaking out of turn.
- Impulsively shopping, even when you know you can't afford items.
- Not stopping to check details.
- Agreeing to complete something before thinking of whether it is feasible in your life.
- Making rash or quick decisions.
- Not stopping to consider alternatives.
For more information:
Published On: July 22, 2010