Eileen Bailey Health Guide
  • Although psychologists and psychiatrists are able to provide and perform therapy for patients, therapists and counselors specialize in this. They typically have a Master's Degree with an additional one to two years of clinical training.

    See also: The People You Meet: Medical Personnel

    Add This Infographic to Your Website or Blog With This Code:
Published On: August 29, 2010