I have been on Methadone 10mg 2 pills-3x's a day, and was recently diagnosed with Adult ADHD and was put on Adderall 10mg 2x's a day. I asked my doctor to increase the Adderall to 20mg 2x's a day which would work really well and I wouldn't have anymore problems with the Adderall not working as well as I know it could be. My question is, is there anyone out there that takes both medications and if so what is your dosages and why isn't my doctor helping me. I don't and have'nt shown signs of drug seeking, and I have a really good repore with my Pain Specialist. I just don't know what to do. If anyone has any information on what to say to my doctor to increase the Adderall, or if anyone has any information on why I can't find anything on-line about this situation please help.... Thank you very much....
- Definitive Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Test
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder High School
- Diagnosis Using Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Hypothyroid Children
- Attention Deficit Disorder And Autism Connection
- Can Methylphenidate Help With Memory Problems?