after looking up drug interaction guides and the use of antidepressants with adderall xr, most of the ones my doctor has prescribed claim thay should not be co-administered; ie;cymbalta, lexapro. are the drug interaction websites overly cautious? is it okay to use them anyway? I really feel i need to be on an antidepressant, should i be weaned off the adderall first?
- What Does Fluoxetine Do For Adhd?
- Severe Attention Deficit Disorder With Anxiety
- Chronic Tardiness With Attention Deficiency Disorder Symptoms
- Successful Coping Strategies For Adults With Adhd
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder And Menopause
- Does My Teen Have Attention Deficit Disorder?