I have taking adderall for 6-7 years now, and am perscribed 105 mg a day. I have noticed that some pharmacies are changing from the orange to the pink tablets. The pink ones give me headaches, and I was wondering why since they should be the same?
- Toddlers Inattention
- Can You Take Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Meds If You Are Pregnant?
- How Would I Know If My Son Has Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- What Do I Do For Oppositional Defiant Disorder?
- What Do I Take For Inattention?
- What Does Adhd In Children Look Like?