• Rebecca Rebecca
    September 17, 2011
    where I can get help? for my son who has ADHD
    Rebecca Rebecca
    September 17, 2011


    My son is 12, he has been taking ADHD medication for the past 5 years, 2 months ago I lost my medical benefits and he has not been taking medication for 2 months, he is having behavioral problems at school, he has been suspended 2 times since this school year started (4 weeks), behavior is getting worst and worst and also grades are really low D, F.Does someone now where I can get help? . He was taking Vyvanese and respirdall




You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.