My 7yr old son is currently taking 18mg of concerta for ADHD and his Dr increased his dose to 36mg but I didn't like how he acted/ no appetite on the higher dose. I was doing my own research and saw that there is another dose in between 27mg. How come my Dr wouldn't have increased his dose to that instead of 36mg? Has anyone put their child on 27mg or is taking that dose of 27mg?
- What To Do For Restlessness At Night?
- Ativan For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder Can't Stop Talking
- Attention Deficit Disorder Over The Counter Medication
- Attention Deficit Disorder And St. John's Wort
- Are There Any Drug Interactions When Taking Concerta And Depakote?