My 7yr old son is currently taking 18mg of concerta for ADHD and his Dr increased his dose to 36mg but I didn't like how he acted/ no appetite on the higher dose. I was doing my own research and saw that there is another dose in between 27mg. How come my Dr wouldn't have increased his dose to that instead of 36mg? Has anyone put their child on 27mg or is taking that dose of 27mg?
- Are There Side Effects Or Negative Interactions From Taking Paxil With Methylphenidate?
- Can You Take Methylphenidate If You Have Anxiety?
- How Long Does It Take For Adderall To Be Effective?
- How Often Do You Have To Take Atomoxetine?
- Is It Better To Take Lisdexamfetamine On An Empty Stomach?
- Is Sweaty Palms A Side Effect Of Selegiline?