There is just way to many things wrong with him. He suffers from depression, he's bipolar and he's emotionally disturbed. And he loves to drink way to much, so that is another problem. He says he don't have a drinking problem but he does. He refuses to stop drinking and he never takes his medication. Growing up he had counselors but that didn't seem to help much. It's not easy being with him! How can I be more supportive? I try to be patient with him but sometimes I just can't deal with him being sad for no reason or having his little mood swings. He seems to hate everything and everybody. He hates his job and always says he's just going to give up on everything. We been together for 7 years. I still live with my parents and he lives with his. Im not going to lie Im a little scared to live with him and actually start a life with him. I need him to have a right state of mind with his head on his shoulders before we move in together.How can I help him and be more supportive?
- Using Abilify For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Is Biting A Vital Sign Of Adhd?
- Attention Deficit Disorder In Adults Retarded Symptoms
- Nursery School Activities To Help Adhd Children
- Wellbutrin And Adderall For Attention Deficit Disorder
- Are There Side Effects Or Negative Interactions From Taking Paxil With Focalin?