actual adderall has the wordings "AD" on one side and "20mg" on the other... I bought some from the drug emporium, and it has "20" on one side and a funny looking symbol on the other, which is like a foreslash "/", and 2 small round circles on each end of the "/".. pharmacy told me they changed looks..is this true?
- Who Can Get Add/attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- What’s Worse Attention Deficit Disorder Or Adhd?
- Alternative Treatments For Add/attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Long Term Use Of Selegiline In Children
- Typical Dosage Of Metadate In Adults
- What's The Best Way To Help Minimize The Side Effects Of Adderall?