Hypersensitivity pneumonitis is inflammation of the lungs due to breathing in a foreign substance, usually certain types of dust, fungus, or molds.
Extrinsic allergic alveolitis; Farmer's lung; Mushroom picker's disease; Humidifier or air-conditioner lung; Bird breeder's or bird fancier's lung
Hypersensitivity pneumonitis usually occurs in people who work in places where there are high levels of organic dusts, fungus, or molds.
"Doc I think I am allergic to gluten. I stopped eating wheat and dairy products last month. Now I feel much better. Can you test me to... Read more »
If you have ever been sunburned, then you have experienced hypersensitivity. Your skin was very sensitive to light touch, warm water and... Read more »