Morphine is a very strong painkiller. Morphine overdose occurs when a person intentionally or accidentally takes too much of the medicine.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not...Read more
Source: FirstDatabank Drug
Generic Name: MORPHINE SULFATE LIPOSOMAL PF - INJECTIONPronounced: (MOR-feen SUL-fate LYE-poe-SOE-mal)Morphine Liposomal (PF) Epid... Read more »