Welcome to the newly improved MyAllergyNetwork.com!
A few months ago, our experts offered their opinions on the sites as they used to be.The typical response was that they were too cluttered, hard to read and difficult to find relevant articles and SharePosts.
We acted. For the past few months, we debated, scribbled on white boards, hashed out ideas and came up with a design that would serve you better -- bringing richer, more relevant content to you and making it easy to find what you need and want.
- Less clutter, with better links to more relevant articles
- Easier to read layout
- Better organized topic pages
- A new system of organizing SharePosts by topic (you can now include keywords on everything you write; we have suggestions and you can add your own)
- A new marketplace to find products designed for you
- Clearer, easier to use navigation (we left behind the rails on all of our pages for one clean bar at the top of each page).
- Ability to rate articles
And this is only the beginning.
Give us your feedback. Comment on anything you like or dislike, tell us what works for you and what doesn't and, finally, tell us what you want us to add. Need a parents' guide to food allergies? Want to see more SharePosts from your favorite experts? Want to see a page devoted to a specific topic, remedy or symptom?
Whatever it is, tell us. We want to make it happen.
I invite you to hang out for a while, share the site with your friends, see what's new and tell us what you think!
Published On: January 11, 2008