I received a cortisone injection which also contained steroids. Injection given in knee joint resulted in severe swelling in upper and lower leg, with radial pain. Could this be allergic reaction to injection.
- If You Take Blood Pressure Medicine Can You Take Benadryl?
- Can You Take Cephalexin If You Are Allergic To Penicillin?
- Is Sudafed Safe To Take With High Blood Pressure?
- Is It Ok To Take Benadryl After Taking Tylenol Multi Symptom Cold?
- Food Allergy Hands And Finger Swelling
- Allergic Reaction To Epidural Steroid Injection