I have an almost constant sensation of smelling smoke. I don't smoke and no one in my family smokes. It is an "old" smell of smoke like burning trash. Is this a symptom of something that is wrong or allergy I didn't know I had or what? It sometimes will be accompanied by a mild headache.
- Silicone Allergy Symptoms
- Best Brands For Allergy Medicine Nasal Congestion And Sinus Pressure,
- Sudafed Safe During 3rd Trimester Pregnancy
- Can You Take Levaquin If You Are Allergic To Penicillin?
- Normal Range Of Ige In Blood Test
- Proper Treatment For Severe Pain After Episode Of Lactose Intolerance