Everytime my daughter drinks grape juice she gets sick and throws up. What could be causing this? It happens only with purple grape juice like Welches.
Hi there... This sounds more like a food intolerance to me, than a food allergy. There is a difference. Your best bet is to make sure your daughter no longer drinks that kind of juice.
You can read this article to learn more
when i drink grape juice or wine which i rarely drink, my back hurts and i get very flush. thats my allergic reaction! so i have to stay away from it. but wheat is so impossible to stay away from and from that i get wheezy, fainty adn i still cant control myself not to eat it!! good luck to u!