I had the same thing about 3 or 4 years ago, about the same time, except the rash ended up going clear down my chest also. It was agony! I hope it doesn't happen like that again. I thought it was anxiety disorder but dermatoligist don't know what it is, and suggest psoriasis. I'm on zyrtec. I have horrible allergies every year about the same time and am wondering if this could be a form of seasonal allergy break out also?????? Do you have any suggestions on how to get it to go away or ease? The last time this happened it was about a month before I got any relief.
- Has Anyone Developed A Rash While Using Metformin
- Can You Take Benadryl And Zyrtec In The Same 24 Hour Period?
- If I Am Allergic To Sulfa Can I Take Amoxicillin?
- Allergic To Erythromycin Can I Take Azithromycin
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Are The Symptoms Of A Morphine Allergy?