Yes, you are in all probability suffering from a shellfish allergy. Please visit your doctor ASAP and get referred to an allergist, and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES eat shellfish again ; swollen eyes is the first in a line of symptoms which can end with a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction called anaphylactic shock. Each reaction that you have can be worse than the one before, so you may well need to carry an Epipen around with you to use in case of emergencies.
Stay safe and good luck!
yes you are. I was on proactive and one morning I woke up with my eyes scary swollen. Almost shut. I stopped using everything else I was using on my face and started to use them one at a time for weeks. Finally when I decided to put benzo peroxide on my face as a test again, immediately the next morning lo and behold, my eyes were staring back at me very, very swollen and abnormal. So your shell fish is to blame. If you really want to know, eat something you know won't break you out, like diet for a day and then eat shellfish. If your eyes are even slighly swollen after eating it or a few hours later, its your culprit. Plus, nost people are allergic to it.