I moved to the Big Island of Hawaii two years ago and ever since have developed a rash on both upper arms that occurs from early summer to late winter. Only the outward facing parts of my arms, from elbow to shoulder, are affected. I have little red bumps that often bleed because I am constantly scratching. It is NOT dry skin that causes the itch but an intense stinging feeling - like sharp pin pricks deep under the skin. I've tried mupirocin, overthecounter lotions, and every "fix-it" suggestion I could find but nothing except direct application of an ice pack on it will temporarily stop the itch/pain. Can you PLEASE help me?
- What Does Seborrheic Dermatitis Look Like And Why Is It Found In The Ears?
- Symptoms Of Swelling Tongue And Sore Throat
- How Much Benadryl Can I Take For Allgic Reaction?
- Does Zyrtec Work Better Than Claritin?
- If Your Allergic To Aspirin Can You Take Ibuprofen?
- Can Mushrooms Cause Allergy Symptoms?