I was put on Effexor XR when my husband died in 05 and have found that it allows me to maintain and even temperment. It has made a huge favorable difference in my overall well being. I am now retired and do not have the same insurance coverage. With the price of everything going up I was wondering if Celexa would be an equidable substitute for the Effexor?
- Breast Dermatitis
- Symptoms Of Swelling Tongue And Sore Throat
- What's Causing My Nasal Congestion And Sneezing Every Morning?
- How To Treat Dizziness From Allergies In Ear Fluid Buildup?
- Can Allergies Cause A Burning Sensation On The Skin?
- Could Itchy Rash Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection