Within the past year, I have had four attacks of an itchy face. My face does not break out into a rash, it just itches for 2-5 days. The itching is everywhere. my cheeks, forehead, around my lips, even the inside of my nostrils itch. The itching is intense and almost non stop. Both hydrocortisone cream and benadryl provide little relief. At first I thought it was a reaction to a new facial product. However, today my face is itching again and I haven't applied anything to it. What could it be? How can I prevent it from happening again
- Allergic Reaction Alka Seltzer
- Allergic Reaction To Epidural Steroid Injection
- Do Allergies Cause Fatigue Dizziness Or Chest Pain?
- Food Allergy Causes Fatigue And Joint Pains And Muscles Pain
- Proper Treatment For Severe Pain After Episode Of Lactose Intolerance
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate Anticholinergic