I have for 1month now had a really dry/red sore patch under my right eye, I have stopped using all items on my face except aqueous cream to wash & moisturise but it still continues, red & sore, I did 6 months ago have a similar patch under my other eye but again after months it eventually went, this is very time consuming to treat as I am putting Eucerin cream & the aqueous cream on 10 ish times a day to help treat the red dryness. Any idea what it may be? have put off doctors appointment as he will no doubt say yes it's irritated isn't it & that will be that, I am typing this in a vain hope really that someone can advise; its more irritated today & some mornings I can actually see dry skin flakes on it, help anyone....
- Why Do I Get Dizzy When I Eat?
- How To Treat Dizziness From Allergies In Ear Fluid Buildup?
- How Much Benadryl Can I Take For Allgic Reaction?
- Can You Take Sudafed Pe With Robitussin Cough And Cold?
- Can I Take Zyrtec And Benadryl Together?
- Can You Take Cephalexin If You Are Allergic To Penicillin?