That definitely sounds as though it could be an allergic reaction, Lors, and perfume/strong odors are definitely culprits in many people, me included. But the only way to know for sure is to be tested by an allergist.
Meanwhile, you can keep a log of when you notice such reactions and if anything relieves them. Share that with the doctor when you go in for a visit.
We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.