If a female has a penicillin allergy and her male sex partner has taken recent penicillin type antibiotics over a fairly long time, can it be transferred through his sperm? I have just recently realized that some of his treatments were actually penicillin and I have experenced a ongoing rash for several weeks.
- Sharp Pain Top Of Head When Coughing Or Sneezing
- Severe Swelling Of The Face Allergies That Cause The Face To Swell
- Can You Take Cold/cough Medicine With Allergy Medicine?
- Can You Take Benadryl And Zyrtec In The Same 24 Hour Period?
- Normal Range Of Ige In Blood Test
- Symptoms Of Allergic Reaction To Amoxicillin