I just found out that I am Pregnant and I have not been able to get in to see my Dr. I take Allegra D every day and have been for the last few years. Now that I am Pregnant I want to know if it is ok to continue taking it, and if not what can I take for my allergies??
- Wilson’s Disease Copper Allergy
- Topical Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Perioral Dermatitis
- What Does Seborrheic Dermatitis Look Like And Why Is It Found In The Ears?
- Can I Take Cough Medicine With Allergy Medicine?
- Can You Take Cephalexin If You Are Allergic To Penicillin?
- Symptoms For Allergy To Citrus Fruit