I have been suffering from laryngitis for three months. I have gone to a doctor, who put me on cortisone nasal spray and a cortisone oral inhaler, as well as a five-day round of antibiotics. However, I still have laryngitis and a lot of post-nasal drip. I really want to get well. What would you suggest?
- Adhesive Bandage Allergic Reaction
- Will A Cortisone Injection Keep You From Sleeping After Getting It?
- Is It Safe To Take Benadryl Everyday?
- How To Treat Allergic Contact Dermatitis Penis Tip Burning?
- Topical Phenergan
- Proper Treatment For Severe Pain After Episode Of Lactose Intolerance