I need to know if there is any difference between diphenhydramine citrate and diphenhydramine HCI or is there one at all? I take tylenol pm at night and makes my legs feel like they want to move all the time, I take the Advil and I do not experience it. I noticed the tylenol products say HCI and the Ibuprofen says citrate. I was just curious to see if that makes a difference. Thank You
- Can You Take Amoxicillin And Benadryl Allergy And Sinus Headache Together?
- Can I Take Allegra And Benadryl Allergy At The Same Time?
- Can You Take Tramadol And Benadryl Together?
- If You Take Blood Pressure Medicine Can You Take Benadryl?
- How Long Do Allergic Reactions Last?
- Topical Phenergan