This article describes poisoning caused by eating parts of a calla lily plant.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: The roots are the most dangerous part of the plant.
Easter Memories from My Childhood I have fond early childhood memories of holidays spent around my great grandmother's table, and in... Read more »
Just got a special e-mail from the Easter Bunny, giving me clues as to what he might be putting in the Easter baskets of all the kids with... Read more »
Easter Sunday - a time to pause and reflect on rebirth, resurrection, transformation, and healing. The themes are universal. They manifest... Read more »