Allergy To Plastic

Featured Article
Definition

This is poisoning from swallowing or eating a plastic resin hardener.

This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.


Poisonous Ingredient
  • Epoxy
  • Resin

Where Found
  • Various plastic resin hardeners

Read more

More information on "Allergy To Plastic"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »