Burning Allergic Reaction To Mary Kay Products

Featured Article

Chemicals that touch skin can lead to a reaction on the skin, throughout the body, or both.

Alternative Names

Burn from chemicals


Chemical exposure is not always obvious. You should suspect chemical exposure if an otherwise healthy person becomes ill for no apparent reason, particularly if an empty chemical container is found nearby.

Exposure to chemicals at work over a long period of time can cause changing symptoms as the chemical builds up in...

Read more

More information on "Burning Allergic Reaction To Mary Kay Products"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »