Dermatitis Of Scalp Pictures

Featured Article

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common, inflammatory skin condition that causesflaky,white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas such as the scalp or inside the ear. It can occur with or without reddened skin.

Cradle cap is the term used when seborrheic dermatitis affects the scalp of infants.

Alternative Names

Dandruff; Seborrheic eczema; Cradle cap

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Seborrheic dermatitis is thought to be due to a combination of an...

Read more

More information on "Dermatitis Of Scalp Pictures"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »