How To Treat Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye?

Featured Article

Hair dye poisoning occurs when someone swallows dye or tint used to color hair.

This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.

Alternative Names

Hair tint poisoning

Poisonous Ingredient
  • Permanent dyes
    • Naphthylamine
    • Other aromatic amino compounds
    • Phenylene diamines
    • Toluene diamines
  • Temporary dyes...
Read more

More information on "How To Treat Allergic Reactions To Hair Dye?"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »

Ask a Question

Get answers from our experts and community members.

View all questions (1289) >