Hydrogen peroxide is a liquid commonly used to fight germs. Hydrogen peroxide poisoning occurs when large amounts of the liquid come in contact with the lungs or eyes.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
In the past couple of years, saline nasal irrigations such as the NetiPot have swept the United States as an all natural treatment for... Read more »
Pharmaceutical research is producing new solultions for treating allergies every year. There are pills you can take, sprays you can use and... Read more »