Hair lightener poisoning
Seek immediate medical help. Do NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.
If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, flush with lots of water for at least 15 minutes.
If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider. Do NOT give water or milk if the patient is having symptoms (such as vomiting, convulsions,...Read more
I've been asked a multitude of questions about drug allergies over the past 20 years. Most people do not get through life without having a... Read more »
In recent years the number of consumer products containing fragrances has skyrocketed. Thousands of fragrances have invaded our air... Read more »
The beginning of summer kicks off the camping and hiking season, anxiously awaited by those who have endured a long cold winter. This year will... Read more »