Sudden Pain And Swelling In Right Hand And Face

Featured Article
Home Care

Follow the treatment prescribed for the cause of the pain.

Painkillers may provide temporary relief. If the pain is severe or persistent, call your primary health care provider or dentist.

Call your health care provider if
  • Face pain is accompanied by chest, shoulder, neck, or arm pain. This could mean a heart attack. Call your local emergency number (such as 911).
  • Pain is throbbing, worse on one side of the face, and aggravated by eating. Call a dentist.
  • Pain is...
Read more

More information on "Sudden Pain And Swelling In Right Hand And Face"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »