What Causes Allergic Reactions To Nail Polish?

Featured Article
Definition

This poisoning is from swallowing or breathing in (inhaling) nail polish.

This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.


Alternative Names

Organic solvent syndrome; Psychoorganic syndrome; Chronic solvent encephalopathy


Poisonous Ingredient
  • Toluene
  • Butyl acetate
Read more

More information on "What Causes Allergic Reactions To Nail Polish?"

From Our Experts

See more SharePosts »

From Our Sources

More on Allergy »

Ask a Question

Get answers from our experts and community members.

Btn_ask_question_med
View all questions (1272) >