If overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Do not share this medication with others.
If you use this medication for a long time, laboratory and/or medical tests (such as nose exams, height measurement in children) may be performed to monitor your progress and check for side effects.
Avoid substances (such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, mold, and smoke) that can worsen allergy symptoms.
Store the US product at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Store the Canadian product between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C).
Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.