My father has not slept in 3 days. He is having severe hallucinations, he could not find he way to the bathroom or find the steps. He is exhibiting extreme agitation and my mother can barely go to the bathroom without him getting agitated and aggressive. We have an emergency call in to his neurologist and we are waiting for a call back. My mother is exhausted and completely overwhelmed. He has to be watched constantly and she has not slept since he was released from the hospital last Friday.
- Cause Of Sudden Short Term Memory Loss
- Focal Seizures And Short Term Memory Loss
- Myasthenia Gravis Versus Cholinergic Crisis
- Should Turmeric Powder Be Avoided If You Have Uterine Fibroids?
- Symptoms Include Waves Of Dizziness Memory Loss
- Which Fruits And Vegetables Contain Iron And Folic Acid?