My dad has recently started leaning to the right while sitting in his wheelchair. We have tried to put a pillow between his body and the arm of the chair, but this does not help. Is this something that is common in the later stage of Alzheimer's?
- Is Alzheimer's Disease Dominant Or Recessive?
- How Do People Acquire The Alzheimer's Disease?
- What Are Signs Dementia?
- Men Have Higher Rates Of Death Than Women Due To Alzheimer's Disease
- A Definitive Diagnosis Of Alzheimer's Disease Is Made By
- Does Alzheimer's Diseases Cause Tiredness And Weakness?